Do bridging ties complement strong ties? An empirical examination of alliance ambidexterity
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 251–272, March 2008
How to Cite
Tiwana, A. (2008), Do bridging ties complement strong ties? An empirical examination of alliance ambidexterity. Strat. Mgmt. J., 29: 251–272. doi: 10.1002/smj.666
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!