Trust-opportunism paradox, relationalism, and performance in interfirm relationships: evidence from the retail industry
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 401–423, April 2008
How to Cite
Lado, A. A., Dant, R. R. and Tekleab, A. G. (2008), Trust-opportunism paradox, relationalism, and performance in interfirm relationships: evidence from the retail industry. Strat. Mgmt. J., 29: 401–423. doi: 10.1002/smj.667
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!