Designing alliance networks: the influence of network position, environmental change, and strategy on firm performance
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 639–661, June 2008
How to Cite
Koka, B. R. and Prescott, J. E. (2008), Designing alliance networks: the influence of network position, environmental change, and strategy on firm performance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 29: 639–661. doi: 10.1002/smj.679
- Issue online: 11 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!