Which country matters? Institutional development and foreign affiliate performance
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1179–1205, November 2008
How to Cite
Chan, C. M., Isobe, T. and Makino, S. (2008), Which country matters? Institutional development and foreign affiliate performance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 29: 1179–1205. doi: 10.1002/smj.705
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2005
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: HKU 741207H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!