Why do patterns of environmental response differ? A stakeholders' pressure approach
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1225–1240, November 2008
How to Cite
Murillo-Luna, J. L., Garcés-Ayerbe, C. and Rivera-Torres, P. (2008), Why do patterns of environmental response differ? A stakeholders' pressure approach. Strat. Mgmt. J., 29: 1225–1240. doi: 10.1002/smj.711
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!