The effects of procedural and informational justice in the integration of related acquisitions
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 137–161, February 2009
How to Cite
Ellis, K. M., Reus, T. H. and Lamont, B. T. (2009), The effects of procedural and informational justice in the integration of related acquisitions. Strat. Mgmt. J., 30: 137–161. doi: 10.1002/smj.728
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!