Research Notes and Commentary
Exploration, exploitation, and financial performance: analysis of S&P 500 corporations
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 221–231, February 2009
How to Cite
Uotila, J., Maula, M., Keil, T. and Zahra, S. A. (2009), Exploration, exploitation, and financial performance: analysis of S&P 500 corporations. Strat. Mgmt. J., 30: 221–231. doi: 10.1002/smj.738
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2005
- The Research Programme for Advanced Technology Policy (ProACT) of the Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Tekes, the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation; the Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 112129
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!