Structural homophily or social asymmetry? The formation of alliances by poorly embedded firms
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 941–958, September 2009
How to Cite
Ahuja, G., Polidoro, F. and Mitchell, W. (2009), Structural homophily or social asymmetry? The formation of alliances by poorly embedded firms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 30: 941–958. doi: 10.1002/smj.774
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!