A multilevel perspective on knowledge transfer: evidence from the Chinese automotive industry
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 959–983, September 2009
How to Cite
Jane Zhao, Z. and Anand, J. (2009), A multilevel perspective on knowledge transfer: evidence from the Chinese automotive industry. Strat. Mgmt. J., 30: 959–983. doi: 10.1002/smj.780
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
- University of Michigan's William Davison Institute and CIBE Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!