Firm-specific knowledge resources and competitive advantage: the roles of economic- and relationship-based employee governance mechanisms
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1265–1285, December 2009
How to Cite
Wang, H. C., He, J. and Mahoney, J. T. (2009), Firm-specific knowledge resources and competitive advantage: the roles of economic- and relationship-based employee governance mechanisms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 30: 1265–1285. doi: 10.1002/smj.787
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2007
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKUST6251/03H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!