Contingencies within dynamic managerial capabilities: interdependent effects of resource investment and deployment on firm performance
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 30, Issue 13, pages 1375–1394, December 2009
How to Cite
Sirmon, D. G. and Hitt, M. A. (2009), Contingencies within dynamic managerial capabilities: interdependent effects of resource investment and deployment on firm performance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 30: 1375–1394. doi: 10.1002/smj.791
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!