The authors contributed equally to the study and are listed in alphabetical order.
Reputations for toughness in patent enforcement: implications for knowledge spillovers via inventor mobility†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 30, Issue 13, pages 1349–1374, December 2009
How to Cite
Agarwal, R., Ganco, M. and Ziedonis, R. H. (2009), Reputations for toughness in patent enforcement: implications for knowledge spillovers via inventor mobility. Strat. Mgmt. J., 30: 1349–1374. doi: 10.1002/smj.792
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2007
- University of Michigan's Ross School of Business
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!