Research Notes and Commentaries
What kind of assumptions need to be realistic and how to test them: A response to Tsang (2006)
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 679–687, June 2010
How to Cite
Lam, S. Y. (2010), What kind of assumptions need to be realistic and how to test them: A response to Tsang (2006). Strat. Mgmt. J., 31: 679–687. doi: 10.1002/smj.832
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!