Why some firms never invest in formal R&D
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 759–779, July 2010
How to Cite
Cuervo-Cazurra, A. and Annique Un, C. (2010), Why some firms never invest in formal R&D. Strat. Mgmt. J., 31: 759–779. doi: 10.1002/smj.836
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2004
- International Business Education and Research at the University of South Carolina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!