[Correction added after online publication 1/30/10: The Brickley et al. (1997) reference, cited on page 7, was listed incorrectly in the References section. This has been corrected. The authors apologize for this error.]
A model of person-pay interaction: how executives vary in their responses to compensation arrangements†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 803–821, August 2010
How to Cite
Wowak, A. J. and Hambrick, D. C. (2010), A model of person-pay interaction: how executives vary in their responses to compensation arrangements. Strat. Mgmt. J., 31: 803–821. doi: 10.1002/smj.839
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!