Research Notes and Commentaries
Assessing the effects of mergers and acquisitions on firm performance, plant productivity, and workers: newl evidence from matched employer-employee data
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 903–916, August 2010
How to Cite
Siegel, D. S. and Simons, K. L. (2010), Assessing the effects of mergers and acquisitions on firm performance, plant productivity, and workers: newl evidence from matched employer-employee data. Strat. Mgmt. J., 31: 903–916. doi: 10.1002/smj.843
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!