Do newly public acquirers benefit or suffer from their pre-IPO affiliations with underwriters and VCs?
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1257–1289, December 2010
How to Cite
Arikan, A. M. and Capron, L. (2010), Do newly public acquirers benefit or suffer from their pre-IPO affiliations with underwriters and VCs?. Strat. Mgmt. J., 31: 1257–1289. doi: 10.1002/smj.861
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!