Authors are in alphabetical order. All authors contributed equally.
A dual agency view of board compensation: the joint effects of outside director and CEO stock options on firm risk†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 212–227, February 2011
How to Cite
Deutsch, Y., Keil, T. and Laamanen, T. (2011), A dual agency view of board compensation: the joint effects of outside director and CEO stock options on firm risk. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 212–227. doi: 10.1002/smj.876
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!