Who gets the carrot and who gets the stick? Evidence of gender disparities in executive remuneration
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 301–321, March 2011
How to Cite
Kulich, C., Trojanowski, G., Ryan, M. K., Alexander Haslam, S. and Renneboog, L. D. R. (2011), Who gets the carrot and who gets the stick? Evidence of gender disparities in executive remuneration. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 301–321. doi: 10.1002/smj.878
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2008
- Economic and Social Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!