Clarifying the conditions and limits of the contributions of ordinary and dynamic capabilities to relative firm performance
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 254–279, March 2011
How to Cite
Drnevich, P. L. and Kriauciunas, A. P. (2011), Clarifying the conditions and limits of the contributions of ordinary and dynamic capabilities to relative firm performance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 254–279. doi: 10.1002/smj.882
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!