Effects of alliances, time, and network cohesion on the initiation of foreign sales by new ventures
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 424–446, April 2011
How to Cite
Yu, J., Gilbert, B. A. and Oviatt, B. M. (2011), Effects of alliances, time, and network cohesion on the initiation of foreign sales by new ventures. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 424–446. doi: 10.1002/smj.884
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2010 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2008
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!