Institutional development and hypercompetition in emerging economies
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Special Issue: The Age of Temporary Advantage?
Volume 31, Issue 13, pages 1457–1473, December 2010
How to Cite
Hermelo, F. D. and Vassolo, R. (2010), Institutional development and hypercompetition in emerging economies. Strat. Mgmt. J., 31: 1457–1473. doi: 10.1002/smj.898
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!