Governing collaborative activity: interdependence and the impact of coordination and exploration
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 705–730, July 2011
How to Cite
Aggarwal, V. A., Siggelkow, N. and Singh, H. (2011), Governing collaborative activity: interdependence and the impact of coordination and exploration. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 705–730. doi: 10.1002/smj.900
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2010 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!