Research Notes and Commentaries
The relationship between networks, institutional development, and performance in foreign investments
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 556–568, May 2011
How to Cite
Shaner, J. and Maznevski, M. (2011), The relationship between networks, institutional development, and performance in foreign investments. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 556–568. doi: 10.1002/smj.903
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2010 10:04PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!