What's all that (strategic) noise? anticipatory impression management in CEO succession
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 748–770, July 2011
How to Cite
Graffin, S. D., Carpenter, M. A. and Boivie, S. (2011), What's all that (strategic) noise? anticipatory impression management in CEO succession. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 748–770. doi: 10.1002/smj.906
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 11:35AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2009
- Terry School of Business
- University of Georgia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!