Integrating distributed work: comparing task design, communication, and tacit coordination mechanisms
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 849–875, August 2011
How to Cite
Srikanth, K. and Puranam, P. (2011), Integrating distributed work: comparing task design, communication, and tacit coordination mechanisms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 849–875. doi: 10.1002/smj.908
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2010 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 241132
- Leverhulme Trust Digital Transformations Programme at London Business School
- ESRC. Grant Number: RES-331-25-0025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!