The order of authorship is alphabetical; all authors contributed equally.
Opportunistic behaviors in franchise chains: the role of cohesion among franchisees†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 930–948, September 2011
How to Cite
El Akremi, A., Mignonac, K. and Perrigot, R. (2011), Opportunistic behaviors in franchise chains: the role of cohesion among franchisees. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 930–948. doi: 10.1002/smj.912
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 10:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2008
- French Franchise Federation and the French National Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR–08-BLAN–0020-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!