Differences in managerial discretion across countries: how nation-level institutions affect the degree to which ceos matter
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 797–819, August 2011
How to Cite
Crossland, C. and Hambrick, D. C. (2011), Differences in managerial discretion across countries: how nation-level institutions affect the degree to which ceos matter. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 797–819. doi: 10.1002/smj.913
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 10:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!