Geographic distance and corporate acquisitions: signals from IPO firms
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 876–894, August 2011
How to Cite
Ragozzino, R. and Reuer, J. J. (2011), Geographic distance and corporate acquisitions: signals from IPO firms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 876–894. doi: 10.1002/smj.914
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2011 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!