Research Notes and Commentaries
Entry into new niches: the effects of firm age and the expansion of technological capabilities on innovative output and impact
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1011–1024, September 2011
How to Cite
Kotha, R., Zheng, Y. and George, G. (2011), Entry into new niches: the effects of firm age and the expansion of technological capabilities on innovative output and impact. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 1011–1024. doi: 10.1002/smj.915
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2011 10:18AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2008
- Advanced Institute of Management (AIM) Innovation Fellowship. Grant Number: ESRC RES 331-27-0011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!