Research Notes and Commentaries
When are assets complementary? star scientists, strategic alliances, and innovation in the pharmaceutical industry
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 895–909, August 2011
How to Cite
Hess, A. M. and Rothaermel, F. T. (2011), When are assets complementary? star scientists, strategic alliances, and innovation in the pharmaceutical industry. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 895–909. doi: 10.1002/smj.916
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2011 10:18AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!