The authors contributed equally to this paper and are listed alphabetically.
Research Notes and Commentaries
Leaving our comfort zone: Integrating established practices with unique adaptations to conduct survey-based strategy research in nontraditional contexts†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 994–1010, September 2011
How to Cite
Kriauciunas, A., Parmigiani, A. and Rivera-Santos, M. (2011), Leaving our comfort zone: Integrating established practices with unique adaptations to conduct survey-based strategy research in nontraditional contexts. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 994–1010. doi: 10.1002/smj.921
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!