Do switching costs mediate the relationship between entry timing and performance?
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1251–1269, December 2011
How to Cite
Gómez, J. and Maícas, J. P. (2011), Do switching costs mediate the relationship between entry timing and performance?. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 1251–1269. doi: 10.1002/smj.931
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2011 01:56PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!