Research Notes and Commentaries
Red and Blue: the relationship between the institutional context and the performance of leveraged buyout investments
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1356–1367, December 2011
How to Cite
Pe'er, A. and Gottschalg, O. (2011), Red and Blue: the relationship between the institutional context and the performance of leveraged buyout investments. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 1356–1367. doi: 10.1002/smj.934
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2011 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!