All authors contributed equally.
Who leaves, where to, and why worry? employee mobility, entrepreneurship and effects on source firm performance†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 65–87, January 2012
How to Cite
Campbell, B. A., Ganco, M., Franco, A. M. and Agarwal, R. (2012), Who leaves, where to, and why worry? employee mobility, entrepreneurship and effects on source firm performance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 65–87. doi: 10.1002/smj.943
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2011 08:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SES-9978093, SES-0339191, ITR-0427889
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG018854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!