The authors are listed alphabetically and contributed equally.
The influence of prior industry affiliation on framing in nascent industries: the evolution of digital cameras†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 277–302, March 2012
How to Cite
Benner, M. J. and Tripsas, M. (2012), The influence of prior industry affiliation on framing in nascent industries: the evolution of digital cameras. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 277–302. doi: 10.1002/smj.950
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 09:48AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!