All authors contributed equally to the study and the names are listed in random order.
Growing pains: Pre-entry experience and the challenge of transition to incumbency†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 252–276, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, P.-L., Williams, C. and Agarwal, R. (2012), Growing pains: Pre-entry experience and the challenge of transition to incumbency. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 252–276. doi: 10.1002/smj.954
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!