The path dependence of organizational reputation: how social judgment influences assessments of capability and character
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 459–477, May 2012
How to Cite
Mishina, Y., Block, E. S. and Mannor, M. J. (2012), The path dependence of organizational reputation: how social judgment influences assessments of capability and character. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 459–477. doi: 10.1002/smj.958
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2011 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!