How middle managers' group-focus emotions and social identities influence strategy implementation
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 13, pages 1387–1410, December 2011
How to Cite
Huy, Q. N. (2011), How middle managers' group-focus emotions and social identities influence strategy implementation. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 1387–1410. doi: 10.1002/smj.961
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!