Robust analogizing and the outside view: two empirical tests of case-based decision making
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 496–512, May 2012
How to Cite
Lovallo, D., Clarke, C. and Camerer, C. (2012), Robust analogizing and the outside view: two empirical tests of case-based decision making. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 496–512. doi: 10.1002/smj.962
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2011 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!