Psychological foundations of dynamic capabilities: reflexion and reflection in strategic management
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 32, Issue 13, pages 1500–1516, December 2011
How to Cite
Hodgkinson, G. P. and Healey, M. P. (2011), Psychological foundations of dynamic capabilities: reflexion and reflection in strategic management. Strat. Mgmt. J., 32: 1500–1516. doi: 10.1002/smj.964
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!