Some like it free: Innovators' Strategic use of Disclosure to slow down Competition
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 773–793, July 2012
How to Cite
Pacheco-de-Almeida, G. and Zemsky, P. B. (2012), Some like it free: Innovators' Strategic use of Disclosure to slow down Competition. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 773–793. doi: 10.1002/smj.971
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2011 09:19AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!