Cell Distribution Profiles in Three-Dimensional Scaffolds with Inverted-Colloidal-Crystal Geometry: Modeling and Experimental Investigations
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 12, pages 1208–1214, December 2005
How to Cite
Shanbhag, S., Wang, S. and Kotov, Nicholas A. (2005), Cell Distribution Profiles in Three-Dimensional Scaffolds with Inverted-Colloidal-Crystal Geometry: Modeling and Experimental Investigations. Small, 1: 1208–1214. doi: 10.1002/smll.200500191
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!