Electron microscopy work was supported by the NEDO Nano-carbon Technology Project. This work is also partially conducted in the AIST Nano-Processing Facility, supported by the “Nanotechnology Support Project” of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan).
Atomic-Resolution Imaging of the Nucleation Points of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 12, pages 1180–1183, December 2005
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Suenaga, K., Hashimoto, A., Urita, K., Hata, K. and Iijima, S. (2005), Atomic-Resolution Imaging of the Nucleation Points of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Small, 1: 1180–1183. doi: 10.1002/smll.200500200
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!