This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (no. 15560587) and the 21st Century COE program “KEIO Life Conjugated Chemistry” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). Y.O. is grateful for a JSPS research fellowship for young scientists.
Nanoengineering in Echinoderms: The Emergence of Morphology from Nanobricks†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 66–70, January 2006
How to Cite
Oaki, Y. and Imai, H. (2006), Nanoengineering in Echinoderms: The Emergence of Morphology from Nanobricks. Small, 2: 66–70. doi: 10.1002/smll.200500246
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!