This work was supported by an NSF career award (M.M.) and by a research grant from IMRA America and AISIN USA as well as seed funds from the College of Engineering, University of Michigan. The authors thank Daniel J. Estes, James Gurnon, and James L. Van Etten for valuable discussions.
Submicrometer Pore-Based Characterization and Quantification of Antibody–Virus Interactions†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 8-9, pages 967–972, August 2006
How to Cite
Uram, Jeffrey D., Ke, K., Hunt, Alan J. and Mayer, M. (2006), Submicrometer Pore-Based Characterization and Quantification of Antibody–Virus Interactions. Small, 2: 967–972. doi: 10.1002/smll.200600006
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!