The authors would like to thank the Cornell Center for Materials Research (CCMR), Cornell Biotechnology Resource Center (BRC), and the Cornell Nanobiotechnology Center (NBTC) for facilities usage and the NBTC for funding. This material is based upon work supported by NSF NIRT grant 0404195 and the STC Program of the National Science Foundation under Agreement No. ECS-9876771.
Core/Shell Fluorescent Silica Nanoparticles for Chemical Sensing: Towards Single-Particle Laboratories†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 723–726, June 2006
How to Cite
Burns, A., Sengupta, P., Zedayko, T., Baird, B. and Wiesner, U. (2006), Core/Shell Fluorescent Silica Nanoparticles for Chemical Sensing: Towards Single-Particle Laboratories. Small, 2: 723–726. doi: 10.1002/smll.200600017
- Issue online: 25 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!