This work was funded by the Office of Naval Research, ONR Awards N00014-04-1-0654 and N00014-06-1-0145, and made use of the MRL central facilities supported by the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under Award No. DMR05-20415. TAO and QS contributed equally to this work. Supporting Information Available: Synthesis of mesoporous bioactive glass microspheres and cements, materials characterization including SEM, TEM, BET, and XRD. Thromboelastograph clotting parameters.
Spherical Bioactive Glass with Enhanced Rates of Hydroxyapatite Deposition and Hemostatic Activity†
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section - Assembly at the Nanoscale - Toward Functional Nanostructured Materials
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1261–1265, November 2006
How to Cite
Ostomel, Todd A., Shi, Q., Tsung, C.-K., Liang, H. and Stucky, Galen D. (2006), Spherical Bioactive Glass with Enhanced Rates of Hydroxyapatite Deposition and Hemostatic Activity. Small, 2: 1261–1265. doi: 10.1002/smll.200600177
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!