Dip-Pen Nanolithography on (Bio)Reactive Monolayer and Block-Copolymer Platforms: Deposition of Lines of Single Macromolecules
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section - Assembly at the Nanoscale - Toward Functional Nanostructured Materials
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1274–1282, November 2006
How to Cite
Salazar, Ramon B., Shovsky, A., Schönherr, H. and Vancso, G. Julius. (2006), Dip-Pen Nanolithography on (Bio)Reactive Monolayer and Block-Copolymer Platforms: Deposition of Lines of Single Macromolecules. Small, 2: 1274–1282. doi: 10.1002/smll.200600235
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!