We would like to thank the CAS/MPG programme for a postdoctoral fellowship for G.T. and the Volkswagen Foundation for financial support (joint collaborative projects of science and engineering).
Amphiphilic Conjugated Block Copolymers: Synthesis and Solvent-Selective Photoluminescence Quenching†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Complex Materials
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1001–1006, June 4, 2007
How to Cite
Tu, G., Li, H., Forster, M., Heiderhoff, R., Balk, Ludwig J., Sigel, R. and Scherf, U. (2007), Amphiphilic Conjugated Block Copolymers: Synthesis and Solvent-Selective Photoluminescence Quenching. Small, 3: 1001–1006. doi: 10.1002/smll.200600351
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!